Monday, September 10, 2018

Spinning wheel & a dolly or two


I've been meaning to paint my spinning wheel for the longest time.  I had originally stamped the sheep on the end and around the wheel but they smeared.  I am demoing spinning this year on opening day of the county fair for kids that come on opening day from schools.  I decided it was about time I got it painted.  I used the same sheep stamp but blew it up and painted them on along with some fluffy clouds of wool.

We went camping last week and I had the pattern for this little flower doll for a couple of years.  I cut out all the parts for two of them before I left and I spent a couple of days putting two of them together.  I won't be making them again since the legs had to be stuffed with a pencil, but they turned out really cute right down to the lady bug in her pocket.  The second one has yellow flower for her hair.  I already gave her to my sister.

No comments:

Post a Comment