Sunday, September 9, 2018

Sewing Bags called Bionic Gear Bags

I made two of these bags this time.  One a friend bought, one I kept.  I found the buttons fabric and fell in love with it.  This is the back.
Another view

The inside view, this is the front.  I also changed this because the design had the same color all the way across and you didn't know the front from the back.  


This is mine open.  Mine  has all different colored zippers.

This is Jo's, hers has all gray zippers.

Back view of second one.   BTW the handles are an add on,  I didn't like carrying it sideways by the zipper ends so I added handles and buttons.



The front view and I changed the add on color to be opposite on the bags so we could tell them apart and the handles are different colors.

No comments:

Post a Comment