Sunday, August 4, 2013

August Card of the Month

This was a challenge for me.  It is from my yahoo group StampersCorner.  You get the basic design and you have to copy it with a theme and design of your own.  I used my Cuttlebug and some Spellbinders cutting dies to make the squares.  I now know I need more of the B pieces, a pad, and a C piece because I don't want to use the same ones to cut as to emboss.  Too bad I didn't know that before I just did a Joann's order, right?
I also played with my Xyron Create-A-Sticker, not my first time, but I always forget I have it.  I also have the little X one but it was too small.  No, I've never used the X one, it is still in the box.  Time, need more time!  Hmmm, and that was what I put on this COTM.  A clock, here you go!

No comments:

Post a Comment