Sunday, January 6, 2019

Winter Blues are here

I couldn't wait for it to finally cool off.  I have plenty to do.  Thanksgiving has gone by, Christmas has gone by.  Time just flies as you get older, I think.
I had a craft show in October and I had found a craft apron that I thought would work for my sales apron, I made me one and then made another that had a bit longer apron piece.  It has pockets for pens, stylus, business cards and a zippered pocket for your cash and another pocket with a flap.


Another vendor liked it so well at the Kingman Cancer Fair show that she ordered one for herself.  I used Mary Englebright fabrics for hers since she's a teacher.

I'm still working on the Prairie Flower Quilt, the top is done but I need a king size batting so I can quilt it.  I also have a Save the Bees throw I need to quilt and I'm nearly finished with my Vintage Farmgirl quilt top, I swear, I've been working on that one for a year!

I also have a pile of things I need to paint and I bought myself a rolling cart to put it on so I have to look at it.  Oh, and I bought myself an Amazon Dot,  I love this thing!

No comments:

Post a Comment