Saturday, February 16, 2019

Quilting Class Projects

My Friday morning class is making bags, I found a free pattern but we're not doing the pattern as directed.  We decided to do quilt as you go so the lining will be attached and we are making it wider, too.  So it will look like it but all the directions got thrown out the window.  It will look like it, but nothing else is the same.  The first photo is my first bag which I all scrappy.

This is two bags that are more planned with black & white fabric from a jelly roll and leftovers from some quilt backing.


My Friday afternoon class is making a quilt sampler from the book Learning to Quilt.  They are new to me and they are grandmother and granddaughter.  I'm enjoying them.  My quilt blocks are all piled on my wall board.  The two blocks with the light blue are rejects, I remade them because I don't like the light blue at all with the other colors.


No comments:

Post a Comment