Monday, February 18, 2019

Steam Punk Accessories

I spent all yesterday playing with my steampunk junk.  First, I made a scabbard for my umbrella out of a pant leg.

This is the belt I bought in Quartzsite, I changed the green on the front of the pouches to gold and I had to extend the belt a bit to fit me.


I've been collecting belts with eyelets and the section with the buckle is one belt and the back piece is another belt, also to make it fit me and I want it to hang off my hip.  I also added another piece of a suede belt with a loop to hang something from and I made a smaller scabbard for my fan, you know it might get hot!

 I also added the little bottles to an empty section on the belt.

 The suede belt section

 As you can see the belts don't match but it's futuristic and past so who cares! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment