Wednesday, July 3, 2019

News

My neighbor of 30 years is moving.  Her husband died a few years ago, then she moved to Montana with her daughter and she had custody of  her 16 year old grandson that wouldn't take his meds.  The place was rented for a year and family was living there for a few months before it was rented.  It is a mess.  She relinquished custody of the grandson because he got violent a lot and hurt her.  She wanted out of her house and we bought it.

We have 3 lots @ 50' X 112' and that will give us two more.  The people she had living there stored trash in one of the sheds and she'd already cleaned up a bunch.  We were going to fix up the trailer and rent it out for the 3 years of payments but after much consideration and loss of sleep, we decided to just sell the trailer and get rid of it.  It is basically trashed and we would end up spending few thousand fixing it up to my husbands standards. (His words)

I have hauled four trailer loads to the dump so far, trash weeds, what she left in the house.  I still have two mattresses, a couch, and two love seats plus a LOT more.  But now, I don't have a time frame so the weight is off my chest.  I was seriously not sleeping from thinking about it.

We basically just wanted the property and I got a killer deal on my place we live in now as I bought it from my grand parents estate for dirt cheap.  This will give me over half an acre.  No, I'm not getting more animals, we will just put up a new fence and spread out a bit.  We have a lot of toys! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment