Saturday, April 4, 2020

It's Getting Better

I've hit my 6 week mark with the Knee Replacement, with the Covid going around I had a Zoom Meeting online instead of going to the Dr. Office in Flagstaff.  I guess everything looks good.  I only take the pain pills at night now as it aches at night.  Probably from using it all day.
I'm still going to Physical Therapy twice a week and going exercises at home.  I almost have my bend back.  It was at 115 degrees bend before and I'm at 105 degrees now.  So far PT is still open.
No classes here to keep everyone safe so I've been sewing more.  Yesterday I made a bucket of PineSol mix and wiped down all the doorknobs, cupboard handles, countertops, anything I could think of that might need it.  My husband is still working, he's maintenance at a machine shop and delivery guy.  They are needed, as they fix machine parts for businesses all over.  I wish he wasn't but I have no say.  We have his retirement and we would be fine.
So, I'm addicted to "Sew Sweetness" patterns, they are a challenge and I want to make them.  I made 7 of the Day Trip Wallets as you know, I made the Yarn Minder for myself and I finished her new free pattern the Tower Crossbody bag.  I will make more of these, as soon as I get my fabric order from Fabric.com.  There is a little shop downtown that will take stuff on consignment if it survives this time.
On to photos, well, it won't let me add them I'll try later.





No comments:

Post a Comment