Tuesday, April 21, 2020

Pantos


Reminders:  All backings must be 6" bigger all the way around because of shrinkage when quilting and so it goes on the frame easily.  To keep all safe, the quilt will sit for 3 days in the bag before I quilt it and I recommend the same when it is picked up to keep all safe.  Personally, I'm only leaving the house to go to PT and the store if I really have to.
**********************************************************************************

These are the pantographs I have to choose from.  You can click on each picture to make it bigger.  Each has a pattern size on it, such as Deb's Ginkgo Leaves does a 11" wide pattern.  I bought this one for an oriental quilt.



Holly Berries has a 10" wide pattern.

I love Silver Bells because of the holly, bells, and ribbon.  It has an 8" wide pattern.

Pumpkin Fest is a great fall panto that has a 9.75" wide pattern.

Spindle is great on a Halloween quilt and is 10.75" wide.

Fire Flower is an 11" wide pattern, one of my favorites.

Honeysuckle is a busy pattern that has a 10.25" path but is also great for a fall or anytime quilt.

Aero is and 11" wide pattern, I like this one a lot.

Mint Julep is a 10.25" wide pattern that works on about any season but I got it for fall.

Amulet is a 10" wide pattern, I love the hearts in this pattern.

Lorien's Frolic is an 11" wide pattern, I love this pattern a lot because of the swirls and hearts.

Climbing Rose is 11" wide, it is great for a girls quit or spring.

Hollyhock is also an 11" wide pattern and also one of my favorites.
Tweet Tweet is a 11" pattern that is new.



French Quarter is a 11.75" pattern and is also new.


Baroque is a 11" pattern that is also new.

Holiday Lights will be great for a Christmas quilt,  it is a 10" wide pattern and new.
Batik is also new.  It is a 11" pattern. 


No comments:

Post a Comment