Tuesday, June 8, 2021

Busy, Busy, Busy!

 I've been missing!  I started my quilt classes back up a couple of months ago, we are on our first quilt.  We are making a Rail Fence.  I figured it would be easy for them to come back to.

We also bought a travel trailer.  We bought a 2021 Forest River Cherokee Wolf Pup Limited 16FQ.  It is perfect, it has a full bathroom, a couch that turns into a Murphy bed.  We bought it in Flagstaff and I've been buying stuff for it.  Needs it's own towels, dishes, pans, etc.  

Also, my knees are awesome so I've been getting all my flower beds refurbished and weed free.  It's been a long haul and I rebuilt two of them higher with bricks.  We also painted the house!  Steve sprayed the whole thing and I have spent weeks doing the trim and extra's.  Before we could do it, I had to cut all the roses and stuff against the house, take stuff off walls, window trim down, etc.  On our backporch there is a picket fence around the outside corner with our hot tub behind it.  All the pickets had to be removed, painted, and put back.  Whew!  I also added a high 2x4 on one side to make a wine bottle wall.  Holes were drilled all the way through the top board, and dibbits in the bottom board.  I will drill holes in the bottles and use a 1/8th inch rebar to hold them in.

Okay, off for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment