Saturday, February 5, 2022

Camping in Quartzsite

We recently spent 10 days in Quartzsite.   Hubby came for two- three days weekends along with my friends husband.   I was in our motorhome,  friends stayed in my 16 ft. Wolf Pup.  I don't think we will go back. So much has changed.  All our friends are gone, the ones that were left couldn't make it and the ones we joined left midway.   We did get our slide awning replaced while there.



We set up our screen room for the first time, it will stay with the Wolf Pup.  It helped with the wind and will be great if we camp with bugs.  We used an ez up with a screen in Williams and this is easier.


My cat Yoda and where he sleeps through the day.


My fun yard art find, it spins.


Love the arched quilt, might have to make one.






No comments:

Post a Comment