Wednesday, April 27, 2022

Life!

I don't have my New York Beauty quilted yet.  Spring has come and I've been busy.  
I have 5 customer quilts to do before I do any of my own.  I have three quilts from a dear friend who cannot quilt anymore to finish.  They were all in pieces.  I have finished the first one for her daughter that was big squares of 2-1/2" blocks, I only have one pic of it laid out on the floor before I put it together.


 Then she had 112 blocks of Dear Jane.   She just wants a quilt out of what she had done.  I put together what she had pieced for the outer border and made the last three corner blocks.  I put the outer plain border on and it is on the quilt frame now.  Then I will do the scalloped edges.  It took 110 blocks, the last two will be added to the label for the back, that I'll sew down last.  The third is one for her son, an attic window with a football team.

A few pics before last border.


No comments:

Post a Comment