Saturday, October 19, 2013

Bears & Outfits

My painting marathon is coming along.  I have the bears almost done but not put together and I have two sets of outfits painted with two more sets to paint.  I still need to cut out the spring outfits as I ran out of wood and had to make another wood run.  I will still need more for the cat outfits but I have enough for a good start right now.


Bear parts waiting for faces and banner needs Welcome put on.
 
 
Clothes stacked waiting for painting.

 
Fall pumpkin pieces primed and ready for detail

 
Pumpkin outfits finished.

 
Winter outfit all done.

 
Today's list: finish bears and sign, put together and add Velcro.  Cut out last of spring outfits and prime.  Get backs painted and Velcro added.  Next find cardboard to mount them on so can show/store in Ziplock baggies.

No comments:

Post a Comment