Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Kitty Update

I'm down to two weeks until my show.  I've been working on the kitty outfits now in-between working.  I have the summer and winter outfits done and the fall and spring to go.  I'm not panicking any more :)  I still have some jewelry to work on but that won't take as long as the painting does.  I bought a couple of new earring racks to replace the spinning rack and need to move them all and I need to put a safety chain on over a dozen bracelets.  They have magnetic clasps so if the magnet comes apart the chain will keep the bracelet from falling off, hopefully!
I changed the colors of the winter outfit for the kitty and I changed the candy corn for the fall pumpkin outfit to fall leaves.  I think they will work better since the pumpkins don't have faces for the fall outfits.

No comments:

Post a Comment