Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Feed Bag Sewing & more

I sewed both of these while camping.  You have to love solar!  I made this cute small feed bag tote out of one of my feather fixer bags.  I made it smallish because there was a sticker on the front of the bag that I couldn't get off.  The aprons are perfect for the potting shed/greenhouse.  You can just hose it off and hang it up and be done.  My sister got the green one.  I have more to do but I have to work on my Renaissance Festival dress before I can go back to crafty things.
 
 
 
 
We have hauled two trailer loads of yard scrap to the dump so far.  I've trimmed all the roses with Steve's help and taken 30' of vines off the fence.  Relocated some things and took out some more.  I still have a couple of things to plant and a dwarf nectarine tree to get back in the ground as soon as I figure out where I'm putting it.  I also bought a Bartlett pear and got it planted.

No comments:

Post a Comment