Friday, January 30, 2015

My Goat Experience

Tuesday of last week we went to Yuma (as we were in Quartzsite on an RV vacation) to see my first goat breeder Cathleena at Desert Springs Nigerians.. She had 3 goats in pens and one that is due in a month or so and I went to meet her and her goats and check out her setup.
On Friday, we headed down I-10 to go to Buckeye where I met Sheri of Sweet Snow White Dragon Fyre Farm.  She had a great setup and she has an assortment of animals, including alpaca's.  If you look you can see they all have cool haircuts.  I met her goats, saw her chickens, horses, mini horses, and serama chickens.  I had a great time and Sheri and her husband were awesome and I have decided to buy from her.  She raises Nigerian Dwarf Goats and I'm going to buy a doeling and a wether from her. 
 
 
This girl liked me and I scratched her the whole time I was there.
 
 
These are the girls that are due in March, one not due until April.
 
 
This is her older girls.
 
 
 
 
This next two are her purchased babies as she's going to do more milking soon.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment