Thursday, March 12, 2015

Spring Gardening & Yard

 This area is my garden.  All the pipes, tanks, and raised area will be my garden.  I already have strawberries and onions in two of them and asparagus on one.
A better look at the pots. 
I have all the fencing over the top so my cats won't use it for a cat box.  They aren't interested once I get plants in it. 
The view into the greenhouse.  Front is the Mexican lime and the big pot behind is my Meyer lemon. 
All my seedlings started in egg cartons and pots in ice cream tubs.   
I will hopefully have five assorted tomato plants.  The left tomato I got at Star Nursery that opened in the fall of last year and the one on the right is Giant Delicious that the guy at our local hydroponics gave all the garden club members when we toured his facility this week. 
This area is succulents and lambs ears I potted up for the annual Home and Garden show.  The Cerbat Garden Club has a booth and we all bring seedlings to sell for a fund raiser.  I also have Mexican Sunflowers to pot up and take.  It's a good thing I save every pot I haul home. 

No comments:

Post a Comment