Tuesday, July 30, 2019

Property Update

We are coming along.  I've taken 6 loads of crap to the dump for a total of $3520 pounds so far.  I've got enough wood for the winter in all the scrap wood we have hauled to our house, more still coming.  We have both porches removed, my neighbor is taking them to a place she is working on for her DIL.  The yard is almost done.  There is one home made shed in back that needs to come down, but for now we need to take down all the WOOD skirting (more firewood) and haul it home.

Hopefully I get the lien clearance on the place so I can get a title on the mobile home company can haul the trailer away.  I was told 45 days and that is coming up soon.  After the mobile is moved we will remove the fencing and put up new taller fence.  Six foot for the back attached to the far neighbors fence and then four foot along the front with a long gate in the middle.














Then we can spread out!

No comments:

Post a Comment