Wednesday, June 17, 2020

Gosling Update

After two weeks of watching them grow by leaps & bounds, I've decided that I should have listened to my husband and thought about getting them a lot more.  If I get sick, my hubby doesn't really like having to take care of my animals.  I've spent the last two weeks yelling at my dog to leave them alone, and it's not fair to her.  They would be in the next yard, but there isn't the green over there that they need.    I built them a pen and they have been outside at night for the last couple of days.

The difference in the feed they eat is amazing.  When they eat the chick feed, they get yellow watery squirty crap, when they are in the front yard in the grass all day it is solid green worm looking crap.
As much as I love them, I'm going to sell them to a friend.  She's going to pay me what I have into them and I think they will have a good home.  The hard thing is they sit in my lap and Toodles is loving it.  Last night as I held her and petted her and talked to her, she tilted her head and looked at me.  But, I need to stick with my chickens and goats, so my dog can roam around and not have me yelling at  her and I don't have to worry about her eating the CAUSTIC crap on the ground.

I have them until this weekend and then she's going to pick them up.

No comments:

Post a Comment