Saturday, December 19, 2020

Duffle Bags done!

Just in time. I got them done. Three of them, I hope the boys like them!  The first one is for my nephew that races dirt bikes.  This is the second fabric.  I bought cute blue fabric with dirt bikes on it, and apparently I should have read the instructions before ordering fabric, I needed 2 yards not one.  So, I had to buy this one.  The inside is racing flag fabric.  

This one is for my youngest grandson, they watch stars a lot, so I got planet/star fabric.  And of course my original fabric wasn't enough, so had to buy more so I used the original fabric on the inside.


This is for my oldest grandson, he is hard to buy or make for.  This fabric is Skylanders, from the Wii game, he used to have all the characters to play with.  But, if you don't know what it is, I hope it isn't too young for him.  The inside is light blue fabric with bigger pieces also Skylander fabric.  I  hope he likes it, his mom does!   She had to open the box and unpack the presents.  They are our far away kids, they live in SC.



No comments:

Post a Comment