Thursday, November 7, 2013

Scarecrows

I finished up the three Welcome Fall scarecrows.  They turned out pretty good with a few additional details like raffia and strips of fabric between the decorations hanging below him.  The garden gloves are too big but they will have to work as there are not too many places here that sell them. 
I'm down to four working days left and then I'll have lots of time to create once again.  I am looking forward to it and I still have to do my mass Christmas ornaments so now will have the time to do it and not have to be in a rush!
The three of them and then an up close of the middle one.  Today they will get tags and packed away.  Tomorrow we set up for the Kingman Cancer Fair Craft show and then running to Vegas to visit Rachel for a bit then run home.  She flies in tomorrow and then flies right back out to go to Minot to pick up Aiden.

No comments:

Post a Comment