Monday, February 3, 2020

February Updates

I've had my post op for my surgery and today go for bloodwork and electrocardiogram.  On the 13th I'm going back to Flagstaff for a nerve blocker in my knee, it sounds wonderful.  Meanwhile I'm working on two Sew Sweetness bags.  My friend, Susie, and I are making the Sloan Travel Bag and I'm making a Daytrip Wallet, I'm on hold with it because I don't have the small D-rings and swivel clips but they will be here today.
I told my quilt customers I'll be down so bring me anything you have before (so I can stock up on goat feed for when I'm down) and one brought me a Christmas Tree Skirt.  It is beautiful and it is a hexagon.  I have a square backing and batting and I'm spray gluing it down and stitching all the edges as I go.   I bought a new panto for it that has bells, holly, and ribbons.



No comments:

Post a Comment